The best code comment seen in source code ......
/// Class used to work around Richard being a $#!%^&* idiot
/// The point of this is to work around his poor design so that paging will
/// work on a mobile control. The main problem is the BindCompany( ) method,
/// which he hoped would be able to do everything. I hope he dies.
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will
// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets
// released into the public.
// Magic. Do not touch.
return 1; /* returns 1 */
/* This is O(scary), but seems quick enough in practice. */
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you don’t….Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and you’ll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought you’d be clever
* enough to "optimize" the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
//Now…God only knows
Sunday, July 26, 2009
A friend forwarded these code comments recently. Some of them are hilarious!